+91 9910120674, +91-11-45890000 Mon - Sat: 8am to 7pm firstname.lastname@example.org
Donor IVF Programme
Donor IVF treatment programme is for those couples where the female is unable to release healthy eggs for fertilization. In this procedure, the healthy eggs are taken from a donor and the sperms are taken from the recipient’s husband. These eggs are then fertilized with the sperm in order to produce embryos. These embryos are then implanted in the recipient’s womb to achieve pregnancy. Ferticity Fertility Clinics are known as the best donor IVF clinic in Delhi, India. We are happy to help you in your journey to motherhood, doesn’t matter what your age is.
Whom qualifies as an egg donor for IVF at Fertility Ferticity Clinics in Delhi ?
- Age should be less then 32 years
- The female must be free from infections and diseases
- Egg donor must not have a history of miscarriage
- Eggs must be healthy and free from any abnormalities
- Donor female must not have any inherited or genetic disorder
Who can benefit from the Donor IVF procedure?
- Females having low ovarian reserve
- Patients with poor quality eggs
- Menopausal women whom want to conceive
- History of implant failure due to poor quality eggs
- Women having no ovulation
What is the process of Donor IVF treatment?
First of all the recipient mother’s womb (uterus) is prepared for pregnancy. Various medicines and injections are provided for the same.
Later, sperm from the recipient’s husband are collected and they are fertilized in the laboratory with the donated eggs of a fertile women.
The embryo thus formed are then implanted in the recipient mother’s uterus.
After about 15 days, the pregnancy test are performed to confirm the pregnancy.
Call us (+91 45890000 | +91 9910120674) at Ferticity, the best IVF centre in Delhi for any questions about donor IVF. Feel free to ask any of your doubts and questions as we at Ferticity, believe in the best care of our patients, both emotionally as well as physically.