+91 9910120674, +91-11-45890000 Mon - Sat: 8am to 7pm firstname.lastname@example.org
Hysteroscopy Treatment in Delhi at Ferticity Fertility Clinic
Hysteroscopy is a diagnostic as well as a treatment technique for inspecting and treating uterine diseases. Hysteroscope is a small probe like instrument that is inserted into the uterus through the vaginal opening and the health of uterus is inspected. This tube like probe has a video camera in it that assists the doctor to get a better view of the uterus. Hysteroscopy is performed in routine at ferticity, the best hysteroscopy treatment center in Delhi.
Why Diagnostic Hysteroscopy is performed?
- To diagnose the reason behind excessive or heavy bleeding during periods
- For bleeding after menopause
- To diagnose any polyps, fibroids, adhesions etc
- To find out the reason behind frequent miscarriages
How Hysteroscopy is used for treatment?
Hysteroscopy is used for both diagnosis as well as treatment purposes. If the doctor finds out the polyps, adhesion or fibroid then these are removed in the same session. This eliminates the need for another procedure for the treatment. The chances of fertility and pregnancy improve many folds after the removal of polyps, fibroid etc.
Hysteroscopy treatment is performed for
- Resection of uterine septum
- Congenital uterine abnormalities
- Endometrial polyp
- Asherman’s syndrome
What are the benefits of Hysteroscopy Treatment?
- Removal of Polyps and fibroids regulate the menstrual cycle
- The removal of adhesions, polyps or fibroids increase the chances of pregnancy many folds, thereby making the patient more fertile
- Heavy bleeding stops as the cause is treated
- Irregular bleeding periods are stopped in most cases
- Chances of miscarriage diminish to a great extent
- This is a daycare procedure thereby lesser hospital stay
Call us at (+91 45890000 | +91 9910120674) for any queries about hysteroscooy and IVF centre in delhi.