+91-11-45890000, 9910120674 Mon - Sat: 8am to 7pm email@example.com
Female Infertility Treatment in Delhi at ferticity fertility clinics
Infertility is the inability to conceive or get pregnant even after having unprotected intercourse for one year. Infertility is common in the females of more than 35 years of age as the egg quality and quantity declines rapidly after 35 years of age. Indian and Asian females should seek infertility treatment in India, Delhi after 6 months of trying as the pregnancy rate is lower in Indian females than Caucasian females. Ferticity is known to provide the best female infertility treatment in Delhi, India, with our more than 40 years of combined expertise and thousands of babies delivered by IVF and other methods.
Symptoms of Infertility in females
- Irregular Periods (menstrual cycle)
- Less amount of bleeding (spotting) in menstrual periods or heavy bleeding
- Absence of periods (amenorrhoea)
- Painful periods
- Hormonal imbalance changes such as adult acne, excessive facial hair, weight fluctuations etc.
Females who are prone to infertility are
- Smokers, alcoholic
- Obese or very thin females
- Excessive gyming or exercising
- Presence of thyroid diseases
- Age more than 35 years
- Who remain exposed to certain chemicals or rays
- Women with a habit of crash dieting
What are the causes of female infertility in India
Most common causes of female infertility in India are uterus diseases, advancing maternal age and fallopian tube blockage. Some of the most common causes are –
- Poly cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOD)
- Ovarian cysts
- Endometriosis (excessive thickness outside uterine walls)
- Adhesions in uterus – can be due to any previous surgery or pelvic infection etc.
- Trying to get pregnant after 35 years of age for the first time
- Uterine fibroids or polyps
- Antisperm antibodies in females
- Genetic abnormality of Uterus
- Blocked fallopian tubes such as hydrosalpinx etc.
What are the tests performed when a couple comes for the infertility treatment in delhi at Ferticity clinic
We at ferticity access the couple first, talk to them about their biological clock and expectations. Some of the most common questions we ask are –
- Is she forming an egg during her cycle? Remember that cycles may be anovulatory (no egg formation) even if the menstrual cycle is completely regular.
- Are her fallopian tubes open? Fallopian tubes perform the very important task of picking up the egg after ovulation, hosting it in its lumen for fertilization and then shifting the embryo into the uterus for further growth.
- Are all the hormones that orchestrate these events normal?
- Is the uterus normal – as it has to allow implantation of the embryo and nurture the foetus for the next 9 months?
For the male partner, a semen analysis is performed to check for the semen quality and assessment of sperm count, shape and motility.
So Basic evaluation there includes semen analysis, ultrasound for confirming ovulation and uterine problems, blood tests for thyroid, prolactin and ovarian reserve (FSH, LH, E2 & AMH) and test for the health of the fallopian tubes.
The health of the fallopian tubes (Tubal patency) can be tested through HSG – which is an X-ray based dye test or SSG – an ultrasound based test.
What are the Infertility treatment available at ferticity Fertility Clinic Delhi?
Ferticity is a dedicated fertility clinic in delhi and we have all kinds of world-class fertility treatments. The treatment depends upon the reason of infertility in the couple. Based on the cause the treatment options are suggested. Some of the most popular treatment methods are –
- IVF – Invitro fertilization or IVF has given babies to thousands of childless couples at ferticity. We are proud of being one of the best IVF clinics in delhi with highest success rates. In IVF, the sperm and eggs of the couple are taken and fertilized in the lab to form an embryo. This embryo is then implanted in the mother’s womb to achieve pregnancy.
- IUI – Intrauterine insemination is the process by which the fertilization is facilitated by injecting the sperm in the woman’s uterus.
- IVF ICSI – This procedure is performed when the male partner has less number of sperms. In this technique only one healthy sperm is injected in the ovary to form a healthy embryo. This embryo is then implanted in the uterus of the mother.
- We have a plethora of treatments for infertility so that the couple can have their best choice of treatment without any difficulty. Our other treatments are IMSI, Surrogacy, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy etc.
- We also provide assisted embryo hatching, embryoscope , embryo freezing and genetic embryo screening for the healthy baby you always dream of.
- For male infertility treatment ferticity provides sperm retrieval techniques such as TESA/PESA and micro TESE to make you the biological parent of your child.
- Ferticity also has a donor IVF programme for the females who are not able to have healthy eggs.
Ferticity is the one stop solution for all infertility issues treatments in Delhi, India. We provide you the best treatment that makes you a proud parent of your baby.
Call us (+91 45890000 | +91 9910120674) to meet our fertility specialists to make your dream come true.