+91-11-45890000, 9910120674 Mon - Sat: 8am to 7pm firstname.lastname@example.org
IUI Centre in Delhi - Intrauterine Insemination Treatment for Pregnancy
IUI treatment or Intrauterine insemination is the process of planting healthy sperm of the husband in the ovulating uterus of the wife. This improves the chances of achieving pregnancy many folds. This treatment is best for the couple having a few problems with the sperm motility, sperm count or ovulation disorders. Intrauterine insemination (iui treatment in delhi) provides a perfect scenario for fertilization which has helped many childless couples achieve pregnancy. Ferticity is one of the best IUI centres in delhi with best cost effectiveness and perfect care.
Who can get benefited from Intrauterine Insemination/IUI Centre in Delhi at ferticity?
- Couple facing unexplained infertility
- Males having erectile dysfunction
- Male partner with less number of healthy sperms in the semen
- Female partner has some ovarian disorders such as polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Couple who don’t want to opt IVF treatment at the moment
- Female partner is having anti-sperm antibodies in her vaginal opening which kill the sperms straightway thereby eliminating any chances of pregnancy
Female partner has healthy reproductive system for a pregnancy but fertilization is not happening due to any of the above mentioned disorder. Such couples can benefit from intrauterine insemination (IUI) at our fertility clinic in delhi.
How Intrauterine insemination is performed in Delhi at Ferticity fertility Clinic?
- Some tests are performed on the female partner in order to find out the condition of the uterus. The uterus must be healthy enough to bear the pregnancy and at least one fallopian tube must be open.
- After the clearance of test, the patient is given some ovulation inducer medicines. These allow the female to ovulate more so that the chances of pregnancy increase. Then the particular day is decided for IUI based on the cycle.
- On the day of insemination, the sperm are collected from the male partner and they are washed. After washing the sperm in lab by a specific process, only healthy sperms are remained. These healthy sperm are then carefully taken out.
- The sperms are inserted into the woman’s uterus with the help of a catheter like probe.This procedure takes just a few minutes and doesn’t require any anesthesia or admission in the hospital.
- The pregnancy test is performed after 15 days of the procedure.
What are the advantages of intrauterine insemination?
- It is less expensive than IVF
- Doesn’t need anesthesia
- No hospital admission required
- Patient can return to normal daily activities after 30 minutes of the procedure
What are the disadvantages of IUI?
- Not as effective as IUI
- Has about 15 to 20 percent chance of pregnancy per cycle
- Upto 3 cycles can be performed after which IVF is advised.
You can find some important iui success tips for pregnancy in our fertility blog. Have questions about Intrauterine insemination? Get them answered from the best IUI expert doctors in delhi!
Call us (+91 45890000 | +91 9910120674) to meet our fertility specialists here!