Best IVF Treatment Centre in Malviya Nagar, Delhi
IVF or in vitro fertilization literally means creating fertilization and embryo in a lab. Ferticity Fertility Clincs is known for the best IVF treatment in Delhi, India because of its high-success rate results. IVF is one of the most commonly performed and highly successful fertility procedures for a couple having problems in conceiving. Fertilization is the process by which the egg and sperm mate to form an embryo/zygote/baby. The eggs of the mother and the sperms of the father are taken and they are then fertilized in a lab. Once these embryos form, they are allowed to grow in the lab for a few days. These allow them to be stronger and increase the chances of implantation in the uterus.
After that, these embryos are implanted in the mother's womb and pregnancy gets confirmed in about 2 weeks.
Who can benefit from the IVF Treatment?
- Any couple of childbearing age who are having difficulty in getting pregnant for at least one year can use in vitro fertilization treatment to improve their chances of having a baby.
- Fallopian Tube Pathology - Any blockage in the fallopian tubes prevents fertilization by natural process. Implanting the embryo directly in the womb eliminates that problem.
- Females with Ovulation Disorders - Ovulation disorders such as polycystic ovarian disease hamper the regular production of eggs thereby delaying the pregnancy. So the patients with PCOS can benefit from IVF.
- Females having low Ovarian Reserve - If the reserve egg count is low in the patient then it predicts the chances of early menopause. Females with such conditions can adopt IVF to get pregnant before the ovarian reserve runs out.
- Male Infertility - The low sperm count and low motility in males can also be a reason for the delay in pregnancy. The patients suffering from low sperm count can benefit from IVF as well. A single sperm is injected into the egg to aid in the fertilization process. This is a facility that is available at some IVF centres in Delhi, however, Ferticity has been doing it with a high success rate for quite a long time.
- Unexplained Fertility Cases - Sometimes the cause of infertility can not be found in spite of all the tests and diagnostic procedures. The cases like this can benefit from IVF procedures as well.
- Patients suffering from diseases like endometriosis, hormonal disturbance and premature ovarian failure etc can benefit from the IVF procedure as well.
What is the IVF treatment procedure at Ferticity Fertility Clinics?
This section contains information about the IVF treatment in Delhi at the Ferticity Fertility Clinics. The procedure is explained step by step here -
- Consulting the Couple and Fertility Testing - The couple is consulted, accessed and some diagnostic tests (ultrasound and blood tests) are performed by our fertility specialist doctors Dr. Ila Gupta and Dr. Nalini Mahajan.
- Starting Ovulation Treatment - Medicines and gonadotropin injections are given to the mother to initiate and boost egg production (ovulation).
- Retrieval of Eggs and Sperm - After the blood test confirms that the eggs are ready, the eggs and sperm are collected from the couple the same day and they are taken to the lab.
- Fertilization - The retrieved sperms and eggs are fertilized to produce the embryos.
- Incubation Period - These embryos are allowed to grow in an incubator for 3 to 4 days or more. The temperature of the incubator is kept the same as in the mother's womb to ensure perfect plantation and growth.
- Embryo Transfer - These embryos are then planted in the mother's womb with a simple catheter-like instrument.
- Pregnancy Confirmation - The pregnancy test (beta HCG) is performed after 15 days to confirm the successful implantation.
Is the IVF treatment process painful for the patient?
Not at all, we at Ferticity Fertility Clinics, Delhi, take utmost care to cater to the patient's needs and comfort the most. Anesthesia is given so that the patient may not feel any discomfort while retrieval of eggs or transfer of the embryo. Ferticity Fertility Clinics is grateful to be one of the best IVF clinics in Delhi with the highest success rate.
Call us at (+91-11-45890000 | +91 9910120674) to meet our Fertility specialists Doctors or book an appointment for the best IVF treatment in Delhi.
Frequently Asked Questions
The couple should seek advice from a fertility doctor after a year of trying unsuccessfully to get pregnant. However, it may be beneficial for women of 35 years or above to meet with a fertility doctor shortly after deciding to try and have a child.
It takes around four to six weeks from the beginning of the treatment until the day of the pregnancy test.
The success rate of IVF using one's own eggs usually begins to drop around age thirty and dips rapidly in the mid 30s and early 40s, due to lower egg quantity and quality. In addition to age, success rates also vary with respect to one's infertility diagnosis, sperm count and motility, number of eggs and quality and reproductive history, such as the previous number of pregnancies, miscarriages and births.
There are few restrictions that need to be followed for a successful IVF cycle such as smoking, drinking, medications (unprescribed), vigorous exercise and herbal supplements.
This is a very common concern among couples who are looking for IVF and the answer depends on several factors. The number of embryos to be implanted into your uterus completely depends on you and your doctor. With a single embryo transfer, it would be impossible to have multiple pregnancies, however, given the uncertainty of the embryo successfully implanting into the lining of the uterus, many women opt for transfer of 2-3 embryos into the womb.
The couple is asked to wait for one or two full menstrual cycles before resuming another IVF cycle. Although certain additional tests may be needed that could delay subsequent IVF cycles.
There are many parameters which decide the number of IVF cycles, like age of the female partner, clinical profile of the patient, previous response to IVF cycle, financial implications. In most of the cases, if all the parameters are in range, IVF can be attempted 3-4 times.
About 8 million babies have been born across the globe, through this technology and the evidence is backing that there is no statistically significant increase in the incidence of the defects.
Embryos are transferred on day 3 or 5, although the day of transfer depends on embryo's quantity & quality, patient characteristics, and laboratory practices. Day 5 transfer preferably has better chances of pregnancy.