+91-11-45890000, 9910120674 Mon - Sat: 8am to 7pm email@example.com
IVF Treatment in Delhi at Ferticity
What is IVF or In-Vitro Fertilization?
IVF or in vitro fertilization literally means creating fertilization and embryo in a lab. Ferticity is known for the best IVF treatment in Delhi, India because of its high-success rate results. IVF is one of the most commonly performed and highly successful fertility procedures for a couple having problems in conceiving. Fertilization is the process by which the egg and sperm mate to form an embryo/zygote/baby. The eggs of the mother and the sperms of the father are taken and they are then fertilized in a lab. This improves the chances of forming an embryo (baby) many folds. Once these embryos form, they are allowed to grow in the lab for a few days. These allow them to be stronger and increase the chances of implantation in the uterus.
After that, these embryos are implanted in the mother’s womb and pregnancy gets confirmed in about 2 weeks.
Who can Benefit from the IVF Treatment in Delhi at Ferticity?
- Any couple of childbearing age who are having difficulty in getting pregnant from at least one year can use in vitro fertilization treatment to improve their chances of having a baby.
- Fallopian Tube Pathology – any blockage in the fallopian tubes prevents fertilization by natural process. Implanting the embryo directly in the womb eliminates that problem.
- Females with Ovulation Disorders – Ovulation disorders such as polycystic Ovarian disease hamper the regular production of eggs thereby delaying the pregnancy. So the patients with PCOS can benefit from IVF.
- Females having low Ovarian Reserve – If the reserve egg count is low in the patient then it predicts the chances of early menopause. Females with such conditions can adopt IVF to get pregnant before the ovarian reserve runs out.
- Male Infertility – The low sperm count and low motility in males can also be a reason for the delay in pregnancy. The patients suffering from low sperm count can benefit from IVF as well. A single sperm is injected into the egg to aid in fertilization process. This is a facility that is available at some IVF centres in Delhi, however ferticity has been doing it with high success rate for quite a long time.
- Unexplained Fertility Cases – Sometimes the cause of infertility can not be found in spite of all the tests and diagnostic procedures. The cases like this can benefit from IVF procedures as well.
- Patients suffering from diseases like endometriosis, hormonal disturbance and premature ovarian failure etc can get benefited from the IVF procedure as well.
What is the IVF treatment procedure at Ferticity Clinic Delhi?
This section contains the information about the ivf treatment in delhi at ferticity fertility clinic. The procedure is explained step by step here –
- Consulting the Couple and Fertility Testing – The couple is consulted, accessed and some diagnostic tests (ultrasound and blood tests) are performed by our fertility specialist doctors Dr Ila Gupta and Dr Nalini Mahajan.
- Starting Ovulation Treatment – Medicines and gonadotropin injections are given to the mother to initiate and boost the egg production (Ovulation).
- Retrieval of Eggs and Sperm – After the blood test confirms that the eggs are ready, the eggs and sperm are collected from the couple the same day and they are taken in the lab.
- Fertilization – The retrieved sperms and eggs are fertilized to produce the embryos.
- Incubation Period – These embryos are allowed to grow in an incubator for 3 to 4 days or more. The temperature of the incubator is kept the same as of the mother’s womb to ensure perfect plantation and growth.
- Embryo Transfer – These embryos are then planted in the mother’s womb with a simple catheter like instrument.
- Pregnancy Confirmation – The pregnancy test (beta HCG) is performed after 15 days to confirm the successful implantation.
Is the Whole IVF treatment in delhi process painful for the Patient?
Not at all, we at ferticity fertility clinic, delhi take utmost care to cater to the patient’s needs and comfort the most. Anesthesia is given so that the patient may not feel any discomfort while retrieval of eggs or transfer of embryo. Ferticity is grateful to be one of the best IVF clinics in Delhi with highest success rate.
Call us (+91 45890000 | +91 9910120674) to meet our Fertility specialists Doctors or book an appointment for the best ivf treatment in delhi.