+91 9910120674, +91-11-45890000 Mon - Sat: 8am to 7pm firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Fertility Doctors in Delhi, India
Dr Nalini Kaul Mahajan
(Scientific Director and Sr. Consultant Reproductive Medicine)
Dr. Nalini Mahajan is a pioneer in infertility management and advanced ART techniques. With over 43 years of clinical and academic experience in the field of Infertility and Assisted Reproduction, she is a real gem in the field. She is the Scientific Director & Sr. Consultant Reproductive Medicine at Ferticity Fertility Clinics, Delhi. Her success in assisting couples to achieve both natural and assisted conception is amongst the highest in India.
Dr. Nalini’s Education
She has been awarded the President’s Gold Medal for standing first in MBBS at Delhi University.
Dr. Nalini Mahajan graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University in 1974. Adjudicated as the best candidate in Medicine and Surgery as well as rewarded with the Pfizer gold medal, she went on to pursue an MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Delhi University and then a Master’s in ART from Nottingham University in UK 1994, being the first Indian to be awarded the degree with honors.
Dr. Nalini’s Work-Experience & Accolades
Dr. Nalini Mahajan established one of the first IVF centers in Delhi as Mother and Child Hospital in 1995 and established a couple of state of the Art IVF centres in Delhi NCR. Under her leadership, many centers have achieved national rankings.
She founded the Fertility Preservation Society (India) in 2014, to create awareness amongst society and the medical fraternity regarding the fertility needs of cancer survivors. This has led to an immense change in the way oncologists address this issue. She is working with the NGO ‘Can Support’ to help cancer survivors in India achieve a good ‘quality of reproductive life’.
She is the first to perform ovarian tissue activation in India and among the pioneers for ovarian tissue vitrification. On the International front, she is the secretary and founder member of the Asian Society for Fertility Preservation which aims at improving knowledge, research and quality fertility preservation services across Asia. Her work in the area of fertility preservation earned her a seat on the board of the International Society of Fertility Preservation. Nationally she has been the past president of the Indian Fertility Society and is on the executive board of the Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction.
She currently holds the following prestigious positions
- President- Fertility Preservation Society (India)
- Secretary- Asian Society of Fertility Preservation.
- Board member-International Society of Fertility Preservation
- Chairperson- Reproductive Endocrinology Committee AOGD
- Patron and Chairperson Public awareness committee of PCOS Society India.
- Member Ethics committee of ISAR.
- Editor in chief ‘The Onco Fertility Journal’ official journal of FPSI
- Invited faculty for the Virtual University of Reproductive Medicine.
She has been guiding and mentoring ART fellowship students and periodically holds continuing education programs and workshops in ART and Fertility Preservation to promote good science. She is on the editorial board and a reviewer for many prestigious journals on ART. She has many papers and presentations to her credit on national and international forums.
Her Research Interest areas in the field of ART are:
- Endometrial Receptivity –published the first Indian paper on ERA (Endometrial Receptivity Assay) which has been widely read and cited.
- Recurrent IVF failure – conducting an ongoing trial on the effect of various modalities for improving IVF success rate.
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Women with poor ovarian reserve.
- Advanced Maternal age – improving the success rate in older patients with their own eggs using advanced techniques like Pre-implantation genetic screening/testing (PGS/PGT)
- Genital Tuberculosis – prepared the AOGD guidelines for the management of FGTB. These guidelines aid gynecologists in making the right decisions on the treatment of GTB and avoiding indiscriminate use of anti-tubercular drugs.
- The investigator on the Oncofertility models of care – an International Study on Oncofertility.
To get treated by the most experienced fertility doctor in India, Call us at +91-11-45890000, 9910120674 or book an appointment here.
Dr Ila Gupta
(Director and Sr Consultant Reproductive Medicine)
Dr. Ila Gupta is the Director & Sr. Consultant Reproductive Medicine at Ferticity Fertility Clinics, Delhi. She has treated thousands of patients in the past 23 years and she is still treating patients every day, making them realize that dream of parenthood. She is now a known name in the field of fertility medicine and assisted reproduction treatments such as IVF, IUI, etc.
Dr. Ila’s Education
After completing her M.B.B.S from Gajra Raja Medical college from Gwalior, she did her masters in Obs. & Gynae from Rani Durgawati Medical College, Jabalpur. Her excellence in the field of assisted reproduction was polished in Germany by the Diploma in IVF & Reproductive Medicine. Her senior residency from St. Stephens Hospital Delhi gave her a wide range of experience in her field.
The term ‘never stop learning’ fits perfectly on Dr. Ila Gupta’s education history. She enhanced her skills in endoscopy with her training in Kerala as well as in France. The diploma in endoscopy from Clermont, France gave her an edge over other Fertility doctors in India. This diploma heightened her diagnostic as well as the curative skills in the field of endoscopy for fertility and gynecology treatments.
Dr. Ila Gupta’s Work Experience
- Observership in IVF Ganga Ram Hospital (Delhi ).
- Consultant in IVF Centre, Mother & Child Hospital, Defence Col. ( Delhi )
- Head & Senior Consultant – IVF Department, Artemis Health Institute (Gurgaon).
Present Status – Director & Sr. Consultant Reproductive Medicine at Ferticity Fertility Clinics & IVF Hospital, Delhi.
Dr. Ila Gupta’s Areas of Interest
Dr. Ila Gupta’s main areas of interest are Infertility, IVF, and Endoscopy. She has done more than 5500 cases of IVF, ICSI, Donor egg IVF and Surrogacy with good Pregnancy Rate till now and counting. She is known for her patient-specific and evidence-based treatments which yield the best results in terms of pregnancy in most cases. Her way of providing personal attention and care to each and every patient has always won the hearts of her patients.
Her treatments have made thousands of international and national patients experience the joy of parenthood and wellness. She has been an active member of various affiliated education Societies. As academics and teaching have been her other areas of interest after fertility medicine. Dr. Ila has conducted and organized many CMEs, Conferences and Awareness programs. She has also been invited to faculty as Speaker and has presented many papers and posters on various aspects of ART at the National and international conferences.
Dr. Ila Gupta has been a mentor of many budding doctors in the field of fertility, as she conducts training courses in Basic and Advanced Assisted Reproductive Technology for Indian and International Doctors. She has been awarded for the Best paper presentation on hysteroscopy and as best Academic activity award for IFS Haryana Chapter.
Life Member Of various Prestigious Societies
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Society
- Fertility preservation society
- Indian Fertility Society
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
- Delhi Endoscopy Society
- Gurgaon Obstetrics and Gynecological Society
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
Presently Holding Various Esteemed Positions
- Web site editor of Indian Fertility Society
- The reviewer of Journal Fertility, Science and Research.
- Treasurer – Fertility Preservation Society.
- Past Secretary of Haryana chapter
You can get treated by Dr. Ila Gupta at Ferticity Fertility Clinics in Delhi. Just call us at +91-11-45890000, 9910120674 or book an appointment here.