+91-11-45890000, 9910120674 Mon - Sat: 8am to 7pm email@example.com
Ovarian Reserve Fertility Testing
Ovarian Reserve Testing or commonly known as egg and follicle count is a simple blood test that detects the level of AMH hormones in blood. This test predicts your egg count and weather you will have an early menopause or not. It basically gives a fair idea about how many eggs are left to be ovulated.
Follicles are the small sacs that hold eggs that are ready to be matured, these follicles release the AMH hormone, otherwise known as Anti-Mullerian Hormone. The AMH hormone levels give us an interpretation of the number of eggs left in reserve.
Benefits of Ovarian Reserve Testing Fertility Test
- Prediction of Menopausal onset is provided
- Number of eggs in reserve are counted
- Helps in setting fertility timeline
- Provides an idea of the fertility quotient
- Helps in detecting PCOS (PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Women can take the egg freezing decision based on the ovarian reserve testing in order to prevent infertility in future.
Levels of FSH or Follicle Stimulating Hormone are also determined in this blood test. Follicle Stimulating Hormones help in the maturity of the eggs to make them able for fertilization.
Ferticity clinic, the best IVF centre in Delhi, helps the patient understand her body better and then take the best decision for her fertility choices.