+91-11-45890000, 9910120674 Mon - Sat: 8am to 7pm firstname.lastname@example.org
Ovulation Disorders Testing for Fertility
Ovulation is the natural phenomena due to which a woman release eggs. These eggs are then fertilized with sperm to produce a zygote (baby). So to achieve the pregnancy, the ovulation process must be happening normally in the mother’s body. Our experienced doctors at ferticity clinic test the patient for fertility disorders by judging the symptoms and blood tests if required.
What are the Ovulation Disorders?
Ovulation disorders can be many, such as absence of ovulation (oligoovulation) or irregular ovulation (anovulation). The reason behind this ovulation disorder can be-
- PCOS (PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome) or PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease) – this disease involves irregular menstruation due to hormonal imbalance. This hormonal imbalance affects the ovulation process thereby making it irregular, heavy or absent.
- Excess body weight or very slim body
- Thyroid disorders such as hypothyroid or hyperthyroid, which denotes low or high levels of thyroxine hormone in the body respectively.
- Premature Ovarian Failure – the ovaries fail to mature
- Excess stress or depression
Which tests are being used for ovulation disorder testing
- Simple Blood Tests
- Hormonal Imbalance tests
- Symptoms Analysis
- Keeping a track of menstruation cycle
Ferticity provides the best treatment for all the ovulation disorders in Delhi, India. We are proud of being one of the best IVF centers in Delhi with highest success rate.
Call us (+91 45890000 | +91 9910120674) to meet our Fertility Specialist Doctors to get your ovulation disorders treated.