Surrogacy Treatment in Delhi - Ferticity
Surrogacy is the process of getting your biological child from another lady’s womb. However in traditional surrogacy, the child belongs biologically to his/her surrogate mother. In India, gestational surrogacy is quite popular treatment that has given hope to various childless couples to become biological parents of a child. In this process, the egg and sperm of the couple are fertilized in the laboratory, an embryo is then created. This embryo is then implanted in another lady’s womb who is called the surrogate mother. This surrogate carries the child to term, delivers it and hands it over to its biological parents after birth.
Types of Surrogacy in India
- Gestational Surrogacy – This is the mostly opted surrogacy type where the couple remains the biological parents of the child. The surrogate mother is just the ‘birth mother’ of that child.
- Traditional Surrogacy – It is the least opted for surrogacy in India. In this type of surrogacy, the sperm of the male partner are inseminated by the process of artificial insemination in the uterus of the surrogate mother. The sperm fertilize the eggs of the surrogate mother and pregnancy is achieved. The surrogate carries the baby, delivers it and hand it over to the couple. In this type, the surrogate mother is also the biological mother of the baby.
Which couple can opt for Surrogacy in India
- Couples who are married for at least 5 years
- If the female partner is not able to carry a child in her womb due to some medical reasons
- If the female partner is suffering from any chronic disease
- The couple who don’t want to adopt but want to become the biological parents
Criteria for Surrogate mother
- The surrogate must have delivered at least one child before
- Surrogate mother must be less than 45 years of age
- She must be free from any diseases or infection
- She must have a healthy uterus which is ideal for carrying a healthy baby
We at ferticity fertility clinic provide best surrogacy services in Delhi India with best IVF facility. If you are having a lot of questions about surrogacy treatment in Delhi then feel free to book an appointment with our fertility doctors.
Make your dream come true with science and nature’s perfect combination.
Call us here – +91 45890000 | +91 9910120674